Recycled Cowl Neck Tunic
Pre-order: dit product komt binnen 2-3 weken bij u aan
- This lightweight piece has enough length to be worn over leggings. It features a double drape neck and pockets to keep your hands cosy and is seamed at the centre to give a flattering silhouette. Long at the sleeve so it looks nice slouched up.
- Made from 70% recycled cotton and 30% Tencel (a natural fabric made from sustainable eucalyptus wood).
- Ethically produced in small batches in a small family owned factory in Tuscany Italy.
- Luxury sustainable Italian vegan knitwear.
- Sophie is wearing a size M with the Smart Chelsea Boots. She is 167cm / 5'6" foot height.
This lightweight piece has enough length to be worn over leggings or jeans.
It features a double drape neck and has pockets to keep your hands cosy.
It's seamed at the centre to give a flattering silhouette. Long at the sleeve so it looks nice slouched up.
The pieces in our knitwear collection are created with:
♻ Recycled polyester (made from recycled clothes)
♻ Recycled cotton
Cellulose (a biodegradable natural fabric made from sustainably eucalyptus wood)
We have chosen to use recycled cotton because it has less impact on the environment vs new cotton (including organic).
Recycled cotton does not need to be grown which means it saves on water, energy, fertiliser, pesticide (for non organic cotton) and co2 emissions from its farming & transport.
Our recycled cotton is created with pre dyed off cuts from the textile industry. On average each garment in the collection has saved 33 litres of water and 2.6kw electricity because it has not been dyed. It has also helped reduce the waste disposal of these offcuts which are usually incinerated.
We are working hard to help you reduce your impact on earth making it easier for you to Make A Positive Choice.