- Made from soft Italian vegan nappa with cotton vegan suede panels and a viscose lining (a natural fabric made from sustainable eucalyptus wood).
- Responsibly sourced nickel free hardware.
- Ethically produced in small batches in a small family owned factory in Tuscany Italy.
- Luxury sustainable Italian clothing.
- Jen is wearing a size S in the London rain. She is 170cm / 5' 7" height.
Modelled after traditional biker styles our carbon neutral vegan leather biker jacket is a timeless forever piece for your wardrobe.
When you open up the reusable, compostable protective bag, you will not believe how soft the Italian vegan nappa is when you try this piece on for the first time.
The black vegan suede panels are a subtle detail playing with texture, they offset the vegan nappa with a matt finish and are made from cotton to help improve the fit and breathability. The vegan nappa belt is another nice detail which you can just leave undone or buckle up for the look or to cinch the waist. All the metal hardware in this piece is responsibly sourced and nickel free.
The jacket is cut to sit just on the hips, it looks great layered over a tee when warm or on top of chunky knitwear or a hoodie when cooler.
We are working hard to help you reduce your impact on earth making it easier for you to Make A Positive Choice.
Like everything we make & do, our clothing is certified Carbon Neutral.
This Moto Jacket is ethically produced in small batches in the heart of Tuscany, Italy.
SUSTAINABLE // ETHICAL // VEGAN FASHION